Injection molding machine screw accessor Details
Injection molding machine screw materials:
1. HPT fully hardened sintered alloy screw uses tungsten cobalt powder alloy tool steel, with special hardening process treatment, the internal hardness is the same as the external’s, about HRC65°. It is suitable for processing a variety of transparent products, precision products and high temperature corrosive plastics added with LCP., PPS.PES.PPA, powder, bakelite, etc.
2. Bimetallic screw uses SACM645 and 38CrMoAlA as the substrate, and plasma spray weld tungsten carbide nickel base alloy to the crest or grooves, the coating density is 98 to 99.9%, the density strength is above 10000psi, the alloy layer thickness is 0.8-2.5mm, and the screw surface hardness is about HRC60°.
3. Plating screw uses SACM645 and 38CrMoAl as the substrate, and then plated with a layer of hard chrome plating, nickel, titanium and other elements after molding. The coating thickness is 0.03-0.06mm, and the hardness is around HRC60°.
4. Stainless steel screw uses 9Cr18MoV stainless tool steel, and treated with integral quenching and hardening treatment, the hardness if around HRC55°.
5. Nitriding screw uses SACM645 and 38CrMoAl as the substrate, the nitriding layer thickness is 0.5mm—0.8mm, and the hardness is HV980 to 1080°, suitabel for plastic processing.
6. The screws are molded with special treatment, the toughness is good, and the anti-torque strength is strong.