1. The fuel tank volume is too small, the heat dissipat […]
1. The fuel tank volume is too small, the heat dissipation area is not enough, and the cooling device has a small capacity.
2. According to the fast-forward speed, the fixed-pump fuel supply system of the pump capacity is selected. During operation, most of the excess flow will overflow from the overflow valve under high pressure and generate heat.
3. The unloading circuit in the system is faulty or the unloading circuit is not set. When the pump stops working, the oil pump cannot be unloaded. The entire flow of the pump overflows under high pressure, causing overflow loss and heating, resulting in temperature rise.
4. The system pipeline is too long and too long, too much bending, local pressure loss and pressure loss along the path.
5. The component accuracy is insufficient and the assembly quality is poor, and the mechanical friction loss between the relative movements is large.
6. The matching clearance of the fittings is too small, or the wear is too large, resulting in excessive clearance, large internal and external leakage, resulting in volume loss, such as the volumetric efficiency of the pump is reduced, the temperature rises quickly.
7. The hydraulic system working pressure is adjusted much higher than the actual needs. Sometimes it is necessary to increase the pressure to work because the seal is too tight, or because the seal is damaged or the leak is increased.
8. The temperature of the gas and working environment is high, causing the oil temperature to rise.
9. Select the viscosity of the oil is not good, the viscosity is large, the viscous resistance is large, and the viscosity is too small, the leakage increases, and both cases can cause the temperature rise.
Know more here: Injection Molding Machine Barrel